With the interactive series The Sports Adventures of CHAMPION, Amusimo productions aims to motivate children to be active.
Created for children with dyslexia and other reading disabilities.
CHAMPION books can also help children with learning disabilities develop their reading skills.
– Use of a font similar to the handwriting learned in class
– Larger font size – Short sentences for easier memorization
– Explanations for difficult words or phrases
– Use of mostly regular words
– Simple punctuation
– Character overviews at the beginning of each story to facilitate understanding
– Clear illustrations
– Blocks of text on a white background to prevent eye strain
– Narration that follows a simple chronological order
– Puzzles that promote thought and interaction
– Story-comprehension games with questions and prizes
The CHAMPION series is a unique kind of interactive story. Children learn about sports and the importance of positive character traits and values, such as teamwork, courage, determination, perseverance, respect, etc. The characters in the stories are appealing and relatable, and will encourage children to think about the importance of things such as bullying and respecting the environment.
Fun and educational stories
The animation contained on each page is fun and invites children to participate actively by presenting them with riddles and educational questions. The stories aim to develop reading skills; they are written in a typography which is appealing for children and the more complex words are explained.
Accessible interactive books
The Sports Adventures of Champion series is available on tablet, smartphone, and computer. The Champion series is the first interactive book to offer two ways for members to access content: by download or directly through their web browser.
You can be a part of our crowdfunding campaign by making a contribution towards the development of this fun and educational series of interactive stories.